Notice is given that the 95th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Club will be held at Toorak Bowling Club on Wednesday 4 October 2023.
Event: MRUFC AGM 2023
Venue: Toorak Bowling Club, 9 Mandeville Crescent, Toorak
Date: Wednesday 4 October, 2023
Time: Bar open from 6:00 pm for meeting to start 7:00 pm (sharp)
RSVP: Essential please contact the Club’s Secretary, Mike Gillard » click here
Votes at the AGM may only be exercised by paid up Members.
MELBOURNE RUGBY UNION FOOTBALL CLUB INC
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
2. Matters arising from minutes of previous AGM
3. Confirmation of Minutes of previous AGM
5. Receive and adopt the Interim Annual Report for 2023
6. Receive and adopt the Treasurers Report for 2023
7. Election of the following officers for 2024:
– Honorary Secretary
– Honorary Assistant Secretary
– Honorary Treasurer
– Honorary Assistant Treasurer
– Four General Members of the Committee
8. Special Business for consideration – Life Member Nominations received for Tyrone Landsman and John Rosenhain to be voted upon by secret ballot by attending members on the night. Both nominations have been received and accepted unanimously by the MRUFC Committee to be voted upon at the AGM 2023.
9. Other Business
By order of the Committee
1. Nominations for officers and members of the Management Committee must be in writing and lodged with the Secretary at least three (3) days prior to the AGM. A nomination form is below. Nominations must be signed by a proposer and seconder and endorsed with the nominee’s consent.
2. Notice of any other business for consideration at the AGM must be given to the Secretary at least 14 days prior to the AGM. Such notice must state the business proposed and be signed by a proposer and seconder.
3. Votes at the AGM may only be exercised by financial members. Members may appoint proxies to vote on their behalves. The appointment of a proxy must be in the form below and must be properly completed and delivered to the Secretary at least 48 hours prior to the AGM.
Proudly supported by: