Notice is given that the 96th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Club will be held at Luna’s Food & Wine Bar in St Kilda in lieu of the Clubrooms being temporarily closed due to current health advice and restrictions.
Event: MRUFC AGM 2020
Venue: Luna’s Food & Wine Bar, 30 The Esplanade, St Kilda
Date: Tuesday 15 December, 2020
Time: Bar open from 6:00 pm for meeting to start 7:00 pm (sharp)
RSVP: Essential to meet COVIDSafe guidelines, please contact the Club’s Secretary, Mike Gillard »
Votes at the AGM may only be exercised by paid up Members.
MELBOURNE RUGBY UNION FOOTBALL CLUB INC
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
2. Matters arising from minutes of previous AGM
3. Confirmation of Minutes of previous AGM
5. Receive and adopt the Interim Annual Report for 2020
6. Receive and adopt the Treasurers Report for 2020
7. Election of the following officers for 2021:
– Honorary Secretary
– Honorary Assistant Secretary
– Honorary Treasurer
– Honorary Assistant Treasurer
– Four General Members of the Committee
8. Other Business
By order of the Committee
1. Nominations for officers and members of the Management Committee must be in writing and lodged with the Secretary at least three (3) days prior to the AGM. A nomination form is below. Nominations must be signed by a proposer and seconder and endorsed with the nominee’s consent.
2. Notice of any other business for consideration at the AGM must be given to the Secretary at least 14 days prior to the AGM. Such notice must state the business proposed and be signed by a proposer and seconder.
3. Votes at the AGM may only be exercised by financial members. Members may appoint proxies to vote on their behalves. The appointment of a proxy must be in the form below and must be properly completed and delivered to the Secretary at least 24 hours prior to the AGM.
Image courtesy: Rugby Vic