EMPLOYMENT & VOLUNTEERS
If you need help finding employment please email your CV »
Adecco – better work, better life
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. The business delivers recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment lifecycle. Their services include temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
Adecco Job Search » click here
To find out more contact Joanne Tziotis +61 3 9954 2100 or
Our business network
Our Linkedin group is a great way to network with players, members, supporters past and present and provide positive business networking opportunities.
The Melbourne Rugby Club encourages you to get involved and Volunteer in the various Committees; as a Coach or Team Manager; or as a general Volunteer. It’s a great way to meet other like-minded people within the Club.
The Club is also looking for Volunteers to assist in various roles on Match Days (Saturday afternoons). We’re looking for Match Managers; Qualified Assistant Referees; Sin Bin Managers; Video Scoreboard Producer; and Ball Boys (12 and over).
- Benefits – meet officials, team management & players, committee members and spectators and make some great new friends.
- Opportunities – progress into other aspects of club management, refereeing or sports administration.
- Experience – none required as full training and support will be provided but previous experience in some aspect of rugby is valued.
- Inclusion – we support inclusion in all forms and would particularly welcome applications from women.
- When – Saturday afternoons for home matches at Orrong Park. As you will be part of a team, you won’t be expected to attend every Saturday as rostering will occur. You may be invited to be roster onto one or more matches on a day.
Expressions of interest welcome: